Are you looking for an Expert Dental Compounding Pharmacy?
Look no further, Zion Clinical Pharmacy can compound most of the preparations your practice requires.
We understand the unique requirements of dental clients and patients and are able to work in conjunction with dentists to formulate the most effective therapies and dosage forms. Our expert compounding pharmacists are always available for consultations and serve as a great resource for our clients/patients.
We have the capabilities to provide both branded, generic and compounded medications.
Some of the conditions/product categories our pharmacy compounds for include:
- Topical Anesthetics
- Pain Medications
- Sore and Anti-Viral Preparations
- Fluoride Dental Varnish
- Pediatric Preparations
- Transdermal Topical Medications
- Root Canal Pastes and Creams
- Dry Socket Mixtures
- Stomatitis, and Mucositis Medications
- Gag Reflex Suppression
- Mouthwashes for Aphthous Ulcers, Canker Sores, and Oral Lesions
- Bleaching/Whitening Agents
We provide medications as indicated in the following dosage forms:
- Dental Ointments and Pastes
- Mouthwashes and Rinses
- Gels, Creams
- Troches / Sublingual Tablets
- Lip Balms
- Oral and Topical Spray
- Capsules and Tablets